Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's Been Awhile....

It's been awhile since my last post. I have had a lot going on like most people. Survived the holidays and now I am trying to get ready for Summer and Spring. I have completed a few projects since my last entry. Here's one of them......

I found these Banana Republic jeans at my local Goodwill and they were my favorite price, 1/2 priced. Got them home, cleaned 'um up, tried them on and they were a little short for my taste. So I cut them just below knee, cut about 3 inches above the hem of the jeans and sewed them together for some denim capris for Spring. I found some really unique buttons to put on the sides for a bit of interest. Can't wait to rock these!!!

I have a few more WIPs to post soon. Right now they are on the floor, on the sewing table and in my head!!!!

No comments: