Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Off the Wagon!!!

Okay, so I know I said that I would stay away from purses, but I couldn't help it. I orginally bought the red corduroy to make a skirt, but , as you all know, plans can change. I had this pattern in my stash for quite some time, just like my others. One day, while picking up my sewing area, I read the back of pattern. Hmmmm.... corduroy, huh?? I think I have that. Now for a contrast?? That took me a minute, but, again, while picking up, I ran across the cotton animal print. Okay, maybe I am on to something. That's when it hit me! Why not not the red w/ the animal print as a contrast? The pattern was Butterick B5109, view D. Well, what do you think??










1 comment:

KARIMA said...

Just found your blog site. Your bag is so cool. Just wanted you to know.