Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Choices, Choices

So, I haven't sewn a stitch in days and I feel miserable. I hope to be back at it soon. I have been working on gumpaste flowers the last few days, so sewing has taken a back burner-GASP!!! I was checking my emails today and received an update from Butterick. Some of them seemed pretty promising for me, especially since I am quite the beginner still.
Now, this pattern I really like. I don't have print in my closet, so this little number would really add some color.
I know, I know, I need another jacket like a hole in my head. But, I like this jacket, especially view B.
Now, I'm not in to the nautical look, but, again I like this jacket. They can keep the skirt, I worn enough of those.

So, I see I'll have to wait for the pattern sales to see which ones I can snag.
What about you??

No comments: