Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Ready for Spring

Okay, so I know that I need to stay on a budget.  I know that I need to be uber cute.  Can I do both?  But, of course!  After reading a thrifty LA life, I am certainly inspired. So after stalking , reading over some of her posts, I decided to hit my local Goodwill. 

I had a game plan in my mind before hitting the store and attacking the racks.  My list included:
  1. a white pencil skirt
  2. a denim pencil skirt
  3. a floral print sheath dress
that's where it stopped.  I also knew that I wanted to add some color to my rather neutral closet. I did find:

white capris-New York & Company
denim pencil skirt-label removed
white denim jeans- Hope by Kristian Alfonso
white linen pants- Sarah Spencer

No luck in the dress department, but to quote Scarlett O'Hara, "After all, tomorrow is another day!"
new to the collection......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're too kind! I've learned that having a thrift game plan is good, but it's never really worked for me -- rarely. I look at everything, literally! You never know what fabulous find may be lurking amongst the clothing racks. So next time, go with an open heart and mind, and I promise you that you'll have the most wonderful shopping trip. One great clothing find, beats the heck of so-so finds that meet the criteria of the plan. Thanks for the shout out! Join me next Friday. I know the thrift fashion show will grow in popularity. How could it not.