Sunday, September 21, 2008

Heaven on Earth

Early last week I went to a training class that I needed to attend for work. It was held at ESPN Zone. At the end of training, we were given game cards. I couldn't stay and play as I had to return back to work. Saturday, I took Chipmunk and JC there for lunch. Afterwards, he and JC hit the arcade. JC really had a great time. As we were heading out, Chipmunk didn't take his usual route. **SIDENOTE**I read a post on Real Life: Live & Unscripted. In it, Adrienne mentioned one of her favorite fabric spots to visit in Atlanta- Gail K Fabrics. I told Chipmunk about it and that I would like to go there one weekend. What I didn't know was that it was so close to where we had eaten lunch.

This place is AMAZING!! I walked in and was speechless. Unfortunately it was close to closing time, so I couldn't look around like I wanted to. I will definitely be going back there. It's not too far from where we live, but when I go back, I need to make sure that I have my game plan, because it's not around the corner like Jo-Ann's or Hancock Fabrics. I did find some really pretty fabric to make Simplicity 2816, View B.

Thanks Adrienne for sharing all of blog world with this piece of heaven on Earth!

No comments: