Thursday, September 18, 2008

What I Have Been Reading Lately


For a long time I was stuck in a rut. Didn't care about how I looked or what I even wore to work. All of this came about after having my son, because my body changed. As he got older and started participating in activities, I started noticing how the other mothers would come dressed to events. Did I look like that? I asked my husband one day this question and he answered, "Yes, unfortunately". It was right then and there that I decided that I needed to do better. That was over 4 years ago.

While I don't feel that I have fully arrived yet, I am getting closer every day to the way that I want I look. My closet isn't brimming over with clothes, and from what I have been reading, it doesn't need to. Just having the basics and filling in , can get you some great looks.

I recently purchased The Science of Sexy by Bradley Bayou. His approach is simple and easy to understand. The book was really a quick read and I found quite a few discoveries. With this knowledge, I now know "what not to wear".


So, the old me is out and I don't want her to come back, ever!

1 comment:

Toni Campbell said...

I am a big fan of this book. His formula for dressing specific body types is genius!