Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sew Much to Sew and Sew Little Time!

Okay, so I've made a few pieces to get my feet wet. And, to my DH's surprise, I haven't made any purses or hats. But, I do have one purse cut out......



Any way, I have been eyeing the latest Anthropologie, and I have figured out that I need to get on the ball. Looking through it got me to thinking of what I would like for Fall/Winter. I don't know if I will be able to sew all of these pieces, but I will definitely give it a try. Here's what I have come up w/ so far.



something in a berry color, possibly a skirt

a sweater/knit vest type, possibly in an argyle print

a pair of winter white pants, wide-leg w/ a cuff

a winter white skirt

a black jacket-there are so many great patterns out there right now, I just can't decide



Now, I know that this list is kinda ordinary, but for me and what I have in my closet, it works. I have gotten a lot patterns, some inherited, so hopefully, some things will actually make it to my closet. I have other pieces I would to add, but I think this is enough to get me started. My patterns seem pretty easy, so I hope that I don't get too confused when I get started. I have been lurking, okay, stalking, other blogs and have truly been inspired. Wish me luck and I hope to have some pics soon.

No comments: